Cauliflower Crust Pizza…..EASY!March 4, 2017
Breadless BLTMarch 4, 2017
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage (or pork)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown turkey sausage over medium high until no pink remains.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the red pepper, onion and cooked sausage over 12 wells.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, egg whites and cheese. Pour egg mixture over the sausage in each well.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cups and serve warm or let cool completely and refrigerate or freeze.
- To reheat from refrigerated, microwave about 30 seconds. To reheat from frozen, microwave 45-60 seconds. Note: Microwaves can vary greatly, time may need to be adjusted.