Looking for passionate, world class talent with a network that includes world class organizations
Who is an ideal Channel Partner?
- You are a trusted resource for enterprise software companies – CRM, Calendaring, Contact Management, Sales Enablement, Ticketing & Registration/Event Tech
- You are a trusted resource for large B2B publishers of events, companies, venues that want to attract attendees/visitors face to face
- You work with non-profits and purpose driven companies to raise money for them to benefit one or more 501c3.
What is in it for you?
- Add value to your existing offering to your network with minimal investment of time – product can be activated in minutes or hours, not days, weeks and months
- Make money while you sleep
- Give your network the ability to make money and donations while they sleep
Step 1 – Registration (5 minutes)
When you register, a couple of things will be triggered. Once we will drive you back to this page to remind you of the other steps. We will also invite you to the community. We will also set you up on HubSpot as a Channel Partner so that we can track your leads. And we will set you up on the TripProximity Portal, where you will have your own referral code (e.g. an affiliate tracking code). That gives you access to build out tools and get comfortable with the platform.
Step 2 – Join Community (5 minutes)
Introduce yourself to the team on the Community by completing your profile with a bit of your backstory and of course your links to your LinkedIn and any other social media or web sites that you have. The system will automatically introduce you to everyone else.
Step 3 – Print Notes Pages (1 minute)
Get Ready for your Training
Print out the notes and as you are watching the training video, make note of what jumps out at you (passion, opportunity) and what questions remain after watching each of the sections.
Step 4 – Watch Training Video (90 minutes)
Watch Training Video
The video is about 1 hour and 20 minutes long, but you can watch it in smaller time segments, according to your availability. After watching each section, please record your questions in the TOPICS section of the community so that we can answer them and that everyone can benefit from the learning.
Step 5 – Set up call with Nancy Lucas (15 minute intro)
Nancy leads our Channel Partner efforts. She will take time to learn about you before the call, so make sure to fill out your profile in the Community and put in your questions so that she can ensure that we have answered your questions before the call. That lets her spend the call time getting down to business! She will ensure that you have what you need to reach out to and add value to your network.
Prior to talking to Nancy make sure you have completed the other steps.